Yandex has prepared special offers which help to attract clients and manage remote work during the pandemic and economic crisis.
- Yandex.Direct helps to boost sales and tell clients about your goods and services. You can get bonuses for two months of promotion in Yandex.Direct and a free campaign setup.
- Manage your call flow on the territory of Russia with Yandex.Telephony. Organize your team’s work: get 25 workplaces for free until 30 September and your first phone number for free for 90 days.
- Those who sell online are offered a reduced 1% commission rate for payments from bank cards in Yandex.Kassa until 30 September.
Store your reports, presentations, and other documents securely.
- Yandex.Disk gives all businesses with up to 100 employees—those who are already registered and who will register until 1 May—200 GB of free disk space until 30 September.
- Use Yandex’s data centers instead of your own servers. All new clients get a grant of 8,000 rubles until 31 May. Educational institutions are offers fixed prices in rubles and a 20% discount until 31 December 2020.
- Yandex has updated its messenger. Now the messenger has everything that one might need for communication: chats and video calls, voice messages with voice-to-text conversion, popular media channels, and content sharing. SpeechKit, a speech recognition technology by Yandex, converts voice messages to text, thus allowing users to read and listen to them.