Under a government decree, Ukraine has toughened requirements for mass gathering events and limited the number of attendees to 50. Given the current situation, in an effort to protect event attendees and participants, organize the full-scale exhibition, and ensure unhindered access to the event, the organizers have decided to postpone Ukrainian Gaming Week until 2021.
On July 14, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the draft law 2285-d “On regulation of activities related to organization and conduct of gambling” at the second reading stage. This long expected event will set the rise of Ukraine to the global gambling market stardom.
The large-scale industry exhibition Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 will be the first big gambling event after the legalization. Exhibitors will present cutting-edge gambling solutions, discuss subtleties of the Ukrainian gambling law, advantages and prospects of the market.
Conference and top speakers:
The event will offer an industry-specific conference, featuring international gambling experts, Ukrainian lawmakers, and representatives of specialized organizations. Top speakers are:
- Head of All-Ukrainian Association of Employers in the Recreation and Entertainment Sector Ihor Makiievskyi.
- Director of the Ukrainian Gaming Business Association Tamara Golubchik.
- President of the Ukrainian Gaming Industry Association Iryna Sergienko.
- People’s Deputy of Ukraine Taras Tarasenko.
- Chief Policy Officer at Playtech Francesco Rodano.
The exhibition with the total area of 5,000 square meters expects 100 exhibitors and 3,000 attendees. Exhibitors will include software developers, gambling hardware manufacturers, affiliate networks and programs, banks, payment aggregators, gambling operators, bookmakers, marketing and SEO agencies, consulting, law companies, and many others. Some of them are:
- IGT – international manufacturer and distributor of stationary slot machines, lottery and betting terminals, video slots, mobile and social games, as well as software for online casinos, betting companies, and lotteries.
- Alfastreet – provider of different models of automated roulette, gambling terminals, casino equipment, slot machines, etc.
- Winsystems – distributor of comprehensive solutions for gambling business, including casino management tools, electronic roulette, slot machines, solutions for lottery business and innovative systems for gambling industry.
- Gamebridge – manufacturer and supplier of game equipment for poker clubs and casinos.
Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 will select the best companies in the sector. Winners of UGW Awards in 12 nominations will be awarded at the huge party on October 6.
A special UGWPR promo code for 3snet partners gives a 10% discount on Conference tickets.