How can webmasters adapt their experience to current market realities and boost income? Answers to these and many other questions will be given at the Arena third annual conference which will take place in Moscow on 26-29 March.
Arena 2020 in figures:
- 300+ participants;
- 20+ speakers;
- 17 countries;
- 1-day conference and 3-day business weekend.
You should participate if you:
- work with informational websites;
- want to get practical information on traffic generation, monetization, SEO, and content;
- are looking for potential partners and investors, and planning to scale up.
It is where leaders of different spheres meet to discuss various approaches in the web development.
What you will learn:
- how to multiply earnings of your websites;
- how to launch new websites effectively;
- how to recover your website’s search engine rankings;
- what related spheres of work webmasters can choose if websites don’t
- bring enough income;
- white and black hat SEO prospects.
Arena 2020 speakers:
- Vadim Korepov, the founder of Partnerkin.com affiliate media and co-organizer of the MAC conferences. He has been into SEO since 2006 and has 10 years of experience in traffic arbitrage.
- Denis Modesko, the founder of the Modesco holding company and manager of the largest internet services: Text.ru, Telderi, and Unitpay. He has carried out about 1,000 website purchases and sales.
- Alexander Bukreev, the owner of the Bonica ERP software. He has been working on various web development projects since 1995.
- Alexey Sorokin, the head of the WorkHard.Online сontent exchange platform.
- Irina Krinitsa has been into informational websites for 10 years already. She specializes in email and push marketing, event traffic generation, and launching of large-scale projects.
Arena 2020 Conference schedule
Day 1: Conference
- Venue: Technopolis “Moscow” (42, Volgogradsky prospekt, bld.13).
- Market leaders’ 21 hands-on presentations and productive networking.
- Meet webmasters, investors, and experts from various spheres of web development.
- Useful bonuses and presents from partners in the expo area.
- Official afterparty: dinner, informal networking, and relaxing atmosphere after the busy day.
3-day business weekend:
- Venue: Park-Hotel “Vozdvizhenskoe”.
- Brainstorming: discuss and solve the most painful problems of webmasters.
- A business game to boost your financial skills.
- The top speaker’s presentation followed by a question-and-answer session.
- And much more: 3 days in a suburban residence, breakfasts, lunches, and dinners in a pleasant company, experience exchange, and opportunity to discuss presentations with other webmasters.