5 March 2020 is the second time when Minsk (Belarus) hosts the iGaming Affiliate Conference. The conference will be dedicated to development and prospects of online gambling as well as affiliate marketing in the iGaming sector. Experienced professionals will tell about effective ways of traffic monetization as well as casino and betting platforms promotion online.
The event will bring together gambling operators, betting providers, representatives of affiliate programs and CPA networks, webmasters, affiliates, software developers, advertising and marketing specialists, SEO experts, and many others.
The conference will highlight the following topics:
- affiliate marketing in 2020: core gambling trends and introductions;
- brand promotion with influencers;
- CPA or RevShare: which is better;
- key traffic sources for affiliates in the iGaming niche;
- esports as a promising sphere for affiliates;
- blockchain technology in the iGaming industry;
- development of mobile gambling apps;
- mutually beneficial cooperation between advertisers and affiliates: what is needed;
- everything about relationships with regulatory authorities;
- how to get a high ROI with gambling traffic: sources, effective creatives and bundles;
- esports offers: must-know tips;
- online poker trends.
The event will have a demo zone with exhibitors—companies offering iGaming solutions. Attendees will have a chance to talk to the participants and get consultations.
Among exhibitors at the Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference 2019 were gambling operators, affiliate programs, providers, aggregators of off-the-shelf solutions for casinos and sportsbooks, media buying companies, etc. More is to come in 2020.
Communication will continue at the afterparty that will start after the official part of the event.