NaZapad, the 18th online conference on SEO promotion in Western markets, will take place on 1 October 2021.
NaZapad is the largest thematic event in the CIS for SEO specialists, affiliate masters, webmasters and marketers.
Invited speakers will share their most recent experiences in promoting products and services on the markets of the USA, Canada, the UK, EU countries, as well as Australia and Asia.
The conference lasts around 15 hours and provides a wealth of practical information. Audience members have the opportunity to ask the speakers any questions in the chat room.
Topics to be covered at the NaZapad conference:
- Stas Polomar, SEOwork: “SEO analytics to the max”;
- Viktor Karpenko, SeoProfy: “How to build teams so that SEO gives maximum ROI”;
- Maxim Pavlov, Onpage: “How to sell a website that doesn’t sell for x33!
- Dmitry Sohach, AdmixGlobal: “How to get the most out of SEO for outsourcing and SaaS companies”;
- Igor Rudnik, Collaborator: “Cleaning the link profile from toxic links. How to identify them and what to do”.
- Alexander Storozhuk, PRnews: “Mass media publications not just for links: unobvious benefits of good public relations;
- Tim Soulo of Ahrefs will hold a Q/A session.
The conference starts at 09:00 (GMT+3) on 1 October.
Participation is free! To register, fill in the form at https://nazapad.com/. The number of places is unlimited!
A recording of the conference will be available on SeoProfy’s YouTube channel. Previous NaZapad conferences can also be viewed there.
The organisers will raffle off 5 accesses to useful services among viewers.