On April 8, 2021, a free online conference PPC Day: PRO will be held. This event is for those who know what context is and how it works, but want more. The online conference PPC DAY: PRO will be a source of uptodate information for any professional with an ability to adjust to innovations and changes quickly. Speakers at the conference: Marina Verdenskaya (FUIB), Sergey Krutienko (Tickets.ua), Maxim Gapchuk (independent web analyst), Dmitry Galyak (Webpromo), Oleg Poddubny (Median ads & School), Ilya Sandyrev (Content Avenue), Vitaly Trokhimchuk (Jiwo Agency) and other successful PPC tacticians .
PPC Day: PRO program:
- Offline conversions in online advertising. How to improve the quality of leads?
- Cannibalism cannot be rebuilt: how to advertise similar products.
- Successful and not so successful experiments in Google Ads campaigns.
- Automation of the Google Ads advertising account.
- How to buy sunflower seeds using Google Ads. A case for B2B advertising with a low search volume results.
- Scaling the online store for HoReCa in the Benelux region.
- Automation and optimization of Google Ads campaigns.
- How to breathe new life into the project and what does the Hunt ladder have to do with it.
The conference will be useful for everyone who wants to improve their knowledge, listen to others, discuss problems and essential issues. In particular, for a business owner who would like to distribute the budget effectively, for an Internet marketer who always needs to stay in the trend, for a middle or senior PPC specialist, for learning colleagues` experiences and insights.
Participation in the online conference is free, you just need to register.
Recordings and presentations may be purchased. This option is available for those who buy an access code.