Europe remains a leading market for Gaming making this the perfect opening gaming show SiGMA Europe – Malta Fairs & Conventions Centre (Malta MFCC) for 2021 .
Here’s three reasons why SiGMA is the World Gaming Festival:
- We always believed that SiGMA must embrace all three verticals – Affiliates, Operators and Suppliers.
- We’re merging two large expos – SiGMA and AIBC – under one roof, pushing boundaries for the two verticals to learn and feed off each other. Expect keynote speakers and innovations in Blockchain, AI, Big Data, Quantum Computing, IoT and FinTech to enlighten us about the future.
- Malta is one of the world’s gaming centers.
SiGMA Europe Attendees:
- 62% – from Europa, 18% – from Asia, 11% – from America;
- 47% of attendees are C – level or decision-makers;
- 23% – operators;
- 20% – suppliers;
- 17% – affiliates.
Events Malta Fairs & Conventions Centre (MFCC Malta):
- Conference – Expect top quality content, all the latest trends and expert insight into the Gaming market.
- At SiGMA, we have a soft touch for startups and innovation. 100 startups will each earn a free booth at Expo while the top 10 will make it on stage for the SiGMA Pitch.
- Malta Gaming Awards – show where the leaders of the Gaming industry will be awarded.
- iGathering – Malta 2021 – in-person interaction and networking.
The new website SIGMA is the centralised multifunctional portal to all of our features with something for everyone; from top news to think pieces, from bespoke affiliate clubs to M&A platforms, from details of our events to resources for those inside and outside the industry. Read more to find out the inspiration for the re-branding, the details of our new features, and more!