The SiGMA Europe show, which was to be held in Malta this April, will be moved to November 16 -18, 2021, following the publication of new government measures for Malta’s entertainment scene due to a surge in Covid-19 cases.
Europe remains a leading market for Gaming making this the perfect opening gaming show SiGMA Europe – Malta Fairs & Conventions Centre (Malta MFCC) for 2021 .
Here’s three reasons why SiGMA is the World Gaming Festival:
- We always believed that SiGMA must embrace all three verticals – Affiliates, Operators and Suppliers.
- We’re merging two large expos – SiGMA and AIBC – under one roof, pushing boundaries for the two verticals to learn and feed off each other. Expect keynote speakers and innovations in Blockchain, AI, Big Data, Quantum Computing, IoT and FinTech to enlighten us about the future.
- Malta is one of the world’s gaming centers.
SiGMA Europe Attendees:
- 62% – from Europa, 18% – from Asia, 11% – from America;
- 47% of attendees are C – level or decision-makers;
- 23% – operators;
- 20% – suppliers;
- 17% – affiliates.
Events Malta Fairs & Conventions Centre (MFCC Malta):
- Conference – Expect top quality content, all the latest trends and expert insight into the Gaming market.
- At SiGMA, we have a soft touch for startups and innovation. 100 startups will each earn a free booth at Expo while the top 10 will make it on stage for the SiGMA Pitch.
- Malta Gaming Awards – show where the leaders of the Gaming industry will be awarded.
- iGathering – Malta 2021 – in-person interaction and networking.
The new website SIGMA is the centralised multifunctional portal to all of our features with something for everyone; from top news to think pieces, from bespoke affiliate clubs to M&A platforms, from details of our events to resources for those inside and outside the industry. Read more to find out the inspiration for the re-branding, the details of our new features, and more!
New from SiGMA – our best media partner!
SiGMA has been working hard during the pandemic to bring their audience a bigger and better SiGMA.world website.
SiGMA.world used to be just a website with information about the SiGMA show in Malta. Today the homepage not only gives access to their four main shows: SiGMA Europe, SiGMA Asia, SiGMA Americas, SiGMA Africa, but is also home to all the latest gaming news.
- Offered in 10 key languages, SiGMA is the only events and media company that brings you round-the-clock coverage of this growing global phenomenon from reporters all around the world, with content covering everything from podcasts to in depth interviews and thought leadership articles.
- SiGMA believes in regulated and responsible gaming and are advocates for regulation worldwide – which is why they’ve built solid relationships with authorities like MGA, Coljuegos, PAGCOR, and other leading stakeholders.
- The SiGMA News website also features the affiliate grand slam series, in which some of the leading gaming affiliates are interviewed. Along with forward-thinking SEO tips, this feature is highly sought after by operators and affiliate managers alike who are always on the lookout for new traffic.
- Game reviews are also an important feature, keeping operators aware of the latest releases and trends among game vendors.
- SiGMA has extended its show to include emerging tech and AIBC, so readers will also find sections dedicated to deep tech, blockchain, crypto, AI, Big Data, Quantum computing, IoT, VR, AR, and fintech.
- The company strongly believe that gaming and emerging tech are on a path of collision and the SiGMA Group is in a perfect position to facilitate such encounters.
- Land-based gaming and iGaming are also merging closer together – this led the SiGMA Group to embrace land-based gaming on its expo floor plan and to have a section dedicated to land-based gaming news.
- The M&A Action is brimming with activity from insights on new deals taking place to an up-to-date list of companies that wish to sell. The Startup Pitch section covers new, promising startups hungry to meet the right strategic partner. Those taking part in the startup pitch competition are set to benefit from a large goody bag of freebies.
- Whether you’re looking for a complete list of platform providers, game vendors, affiliates, or payment providers, SiGMA has lined up a number of directories – SiGMA.world is the perfect portal for all your window-shopping needs.
- SiGMA’s four big shows all feature a charitable awards night to celebrate the best-of-the-best, with the accolades open to nominations for outstanding contribution to the gaming industry. Through the SIGMA Foundation, SiGMA College is also launching a diploma in iGaming, which is accredited and available to everyone.
SIGMA Virtual Roadshow will start the first leg of its tour in Ukraine on March 3rd!