SiGMA Europe has announced its Virtual Expo taking place on 24th and 25th November, 2020. The expo will cover everything you need to know about the current gaming and tech sphere in Europe.
What will SIGMA Europe 2020 be about?
- the latest developments in the gaming industry;
- updates in regulation and how they will affect the industry;
- the new reality of affiliation and marketing;
- the changing faces of sportsbook and payments.
How will it work?
- virtual expo with 150 popular exhibitors bring their goods to life;
- virtual conference room with presentations from 100 experts;
- networking lounge to connect with 5,000 attendees;
- entertainment lounge with this year’s best games.
Some topics of presentations at SIGMA 2020:
- How affiliate program management will change in 2021;
- How to monetize esports;
- Challenges and opportunities for 2021: Why payments and regulations continue to be a key factor in gaming operations;
- The evolution of token offerings and regulation across Europe.