Lotteries are one of the most popular gambling activities around the world. This particular form of gambling manages to avoid ban even in countries with the strictest attitude towards gambling.
There are several reasons for this:
- the state is often involved in organizing lotteries, and lotteries contribute to the state budget;
- significant time intervals between drawings minimize the risk of problem gambling;
- the way lotteries are held ensures transparency, it is a chance to hit a jackpot at minimal cost.
Advertising of lotteries is legal in most countries; services are rarely subject to blocking and don’t experience any difficulties in accepting payments. The 3snet network lists TOP offers from the best lotteries in the world.
RevShare pricing model:
- All Lotteries WW — 21%.
- The Lotter WW — $50;
- Lotto247 26 Countries — from €10 to €25;
- PlayHugeLottos 26 Countries — from €10 to €25;
- Lotteries WW — $10;
- All Lotteries WW — $10.
How much can a lottery player win?
- In Russia, there were 581 lucky Stoloto lottery players at the beginning of 2021. Each of them won more than 1 mln rubles. The total prize fund amounted to more than 5 bln rubles.
- According to Russian Post, 82 mln lottery tickets were sold last year, and 34 mln of them were winning ones. Prize money totalling more than 5 bln rubles was paid out to the winners.
- The first drawings of Spanish La Primitiva were held back in 1736. La Primitiva’s smallest jackpot amounted to $1.5 mln. The most notable years were 2005, 2008, and 2009 when winnings amounted to €2.4 mln, €2.5 mln, and €4.5 mln, respectively. The lottery is available to citizens of all countries who have reached 18 years and are able to buy an online ticket legally.
- Megabucks is one of the most popular lotteries in the US. Each draw, according to statistics, gives every fiftieth lottery player a chance to win a prize. The largest jackpot of $30 mln was hit in 2004. Mega Millions is another American record-setting lottery. In 2012, its jackpot amounted to $656 million.