Many affiliates with quality traffic underestimate RevShare offers. Sure, getting a fixed amount for a new player is nice. But RevShare has two indisputable advantages:
- you can bring in a player once, and earn income many, many, many times;
- everything depends on the quality of the traffic, i.e., the partner himself!
Learn more about what RevShare is – read the knowledge Base on 3Snet.
What are offers on RevShare good for?
The first and foremost rule for those who want to start driving traffic to RevShare is to make sure that your traffic is absolutely targeted.
You should definitely drive traffic to RevShare, if:
- you have a small product (site, app, group, etc.) and don’t know that you can reach the test volume in time specified in the rules of the offer.
- you have huge traffic and you can split it between traffic streams by directing a part of it to RevShare.
How important is the percentage of RevShare?
It is not the percentage of RevShare that is important, but how it is really counted. It’s important to know the actual amount of income from which the percentage will be calculated. To do this, ask them to show you the formula for calculating RevShare.
For example, the percentage stated in the offer may be high, but admin fee or other expenses will significantly reduce the total amount of income from which the percentage is calculated. Other expenses often include so-called no-deposit, freespins, promo codes, freebets, etc., which means that these “extras” for the player or bettor are likely to give you a minus at the beginning of the first calculation periods.
Case studies from 3Snet: real earnings on RevShare offers
We’ll show you some cases when a RevShare offer has been generating income continuously and many times has already paid back your traffic costs.
- Partner XXX2 has been driving traffic since June 2020. The number of unique clicks is more than 4000, earned 30,742 dollars. Source: push-traffic.
- Partner XX6 has been driving traffic since October 2021. The number of unique clicks is more than 1100, has earned 12455 dollars. Source: SEO-traffic.
- Partner XXXX2 has been driving traffic since October 2020. The number of unique clicks is now over 13300, has earned 5186 dollars. Source: SEO-traffic.
- Partner XXX1 has been driving traffic since June 2020. The number of unique clicks is more than 1100, he has earned 11356 dollars. Source: Youtube, doorways.
- Partner XXX0 has been active since March 2021. The number of unique clicks is more than 55000, earned $6,419. Source: traffic from apps.
- Partner XXXX1 has been active since December 2020. The amount of unique clicks is over 290,000, earned 42269 dollars. Source: traffic from apps.
- Partner XXX1 has been driving traffic since June 2020. The number of unique clicks is over 27300, he has earned $5562. Source: traffic from apps.
- Partner XXX4 has been driving since January, 2019. The number of unique clicks of more than 169000, earned 66,462 dollars. Source: traffic from apps.
- Partner XXX1 has been driving traffic since March 2021. The number of unique clicks is more than 25200, earned 4631 dollars. Source: traffic from apps.
- Partner XXX7 has been active since July 2020. The number of unique clicks is over 25200, has earned 17780 dollars. Source: doorways.
- Partner XXX3 has been active since January 2020. The amount of unique clicks is more than 8100 and has earned $8570. Source: doorways.
- Partner XXX3 has been driving traffic since November 2019. The number of unique clicks is more than 51600, earned 8622 dollars. Source: doorways.
- Partner XXX4 has been driving since September 2019. The number of unique clicks is more than 143000, earned $12934. Source: doorways.
What do you need to know when choosing a RevShare offer?
- Sometimes advertisers may change the terms of a RevShare after a period of time. This happens with CPAs too, but with RevShare it is more frustrating. There may be a change in interest rate or a change in payout terms. Usually advertiser is interested in continuity of work with source, if you are driving traffic constantly, changing terms and conditions won’t hurt you much.
For example, if you don’t drive traffic to Marathon for more than 6 months, the advertiser can block your account without any further payments.
- Sometimes the advertisers may close RevShare altogether. This happens with new untested advertisers or with projects that are closing altogether. But it happens seldom!
- Driving according to the RevShare model does not mean that you do not have to take into account the advertiser’s requirements for advertising rules. Some prohibit advertising on a brand, some even cross-brand within their own brands either one GEO or a different principle.
For example, 1xbet may reduce your percentage to 10 or block your account altogether if you are detected using branded queries.
What do we recommend?
Diversify your risks, divide your traffic flows at least in proportion of 10% – RevShare and 90% – CPA, with time you will want to increase these proportions to 30/70 or other.
And a reminder! RevShare works if you have quality traffic!
Ask your manager for popular RevShare offers!