Betting in face of COVID-19 online conference dedicated to operating a betting business on the EU market during the coronavirus pandemic will take place on April 17.
Event will be organized in a unique format. In the online mode, speakers will discuss the latest trends and cases of successful crisis overcoming and provide their forecasts for the industry development, also answering the questions of the audience.
Key topics of the online conference
Experts will review:
- Experience of top betting providers in fighting crisis during the quarantine.
- Sportsbook in the match cancelling environment: focus on fantasy sports.
- Best iGaming traffic sources during the pandemic.
- Esports betting as a life saver for the industry.
- The prospects for development of the traditional sports, esports and fantasy sports after the end of the quarantine restrictions.
- Efficient ways of preventing the decrease in betting companies stock value.
Forecasts from the international sports associations related to the influence of match rescheduling on the industry.
Betting in face of COVID-19 will be useful to everyone aiming to:
- protect their betting business from the financial losses during the crisis;
- discover the best directions for development of betting companies during the quarantine;
- improve the popularity of betting lines for fantasy sports and esports;
- learn about the vectors of development of gambling, betting and esports segments.
Betting in face of COVID-19 will feature presentations from the owners of betting companies, gambling operators, developers and providers of solutions for betting, members of the international sports associations and affiliates.
First speakers of the online conference and presentations
The founder of Brand Architects Harry Lang will make a presentation “Online betting during the pandemic: current market state, alternative betting lines and further development”. Expert provided his marketing services for such gambling brands as Pinnacle, bwin, Genting Bet, Party Casino, bwin Casino, WMS Jackpot Party, Pinnacle Casino, Grosvenor Casino, Genting Casino, Absolute Poker, Party Poker, Foxy Bingo, Mecca Bingo, Cheeky Bingo, Pinnacle eSports, CS:GO Empire and Puntt.gg.
Integrity Commissioner at Esports Integrity Coalition (ESIC) Ian Smith with a presentation titled: “Esports as a life saver for betting”. The speaker is a British lawyer with more than 20 years of experience in traditional sports who has been a Legal Director at the Professional Cricketers’ Association, headed the Federation of International Cricketers Associations and was a member of the Anti-doping committee in the UK.
Assistant Manager (gaming industries) at KPMG Malta Valentina Franch will unveil the secrets of “Fighting crisis during the COVID-19 pandemic: Experience of top betting providers”. Valentina is a lawyer with 7 years of experience who has been working at KPMG Malta since 2019. KPMG is helping clients in wide array of areas, including professional tax and consulting services and audit. The company is one of Big Four accounting firms.