In September 2021, the draft law No 3637 was passed in Ukraine to legalize virtual assets and businesses in the crypto-industry. It defines the legal status of digital currencies, which provides legal protection for market participants. Thus, foreign and Ukrainian crypto-exchanges will be legalized in the country, and banks will be able to open accounts for crypto-companies.
On 9 November, the eighth Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv will take place, where one can learn about new market insights and talk to representatives of the Ukrainian crypto-community and foreign guests.
- Where: Ukraine, Kiev, DEPO Conference Hall (52 Antonovicha St.)
What topics will be brought up at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021
This time, the organizers focused on panel discussions:
- The law on virtual assets: what’s next.
- NFT markets after the hype.
- Trading on crypto exchanges: what’s new.
- Cybersecurity: how to protect a cryptocurrency owner from theft and robbery and what to do if it happens.
Join the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021 now! Be a part of the Ukrainian crypto-community and share your experiences with its leading representatives.